Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default check if cell is hidden

I am in a for loop and want to do this
For Each Cell In Target
If (the current cell in this for loop is hidden) Then
true part
Else
not tru part
End If
Next
how do I write (the current cell in this for loop is hidden) conditional. I
want to find out if Cell, or Cell.Column is hidden, either one will work. As
always thank you in advance for the help, it is appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range