Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selection Too Large

I am attempting to paste about 5 columns of formulas from the clipboard to a
destination range of about 12,500 rows using the ActiveSheet.Paste command.
When the statement is executed, I get a "Selection Too Large" error message.

Are there any limits to the destination range size? If so, what are they?
Is there a way around this so that I can paste to this large destination
range?

Thanks.