Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Martin

Default Selection Too Large

I am using a macro to paste into a range that is about 8 columns wide by
about 8500 rows. When I try to paste to that, I get a message about
Selection Too Large. There is no other help or comments and the paste does
not finish.

Does someone know what the limits are on this pasting process?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

Sounds like you tried to paste it into a worksheet instead of a cell or
a range

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708