Deadly

Default How do I copy a LARGE selection of cells from Excel to powerpoint?

How do I copy a LARGE selection of cells from Excel to powerpoint? When
selecting a large number of cells for copying, only a small number arrives in
word or powerpoint? Can anyone offer any help please? Thanks. Deadly
Mike

Change your page setup to landscape?

Reduce fonts and column widths before copying?

Change your Powerpoint page setup to landscape then reduce margins then go
into excel, setup up the screen on how you want it to look in powerpoint then
take a screenshot (alt-ctrl-print screen) then paste it.?

Changing your paper to the max of 22 inches?

Powerpoint is not a spreadsheet.

"Deadly" wrote:

How do I copy a LARGE selection of cells from Excel to powerpoint? When
selecting a large number of cells for copying, only a small number arrives in
word or powerpoint? Can anyone offer any help please? Thanks. Deadly

Gary's Student

Mike's idea of the snapshot will work. This is a common problem when copying
many cells into powerpoint. Excel has a solution:

1. select the region you want to copy
2. SHFT-Edit Copy Picture then check as shown on screen and bitmapped.
3. goto your powrpoint slide and paste.

Since you have just pasted a picture, you can re-size it to your needs.

Good Luck
--
Gary's Student