Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform with mailto

Hello to the great and good

Two questions;

1). A userform shows for 10 seconds (workbook open event) before being
unloaded is it possible to show a count down clock on the userform and if so
how. (code clues appreciated)

and

2). I have a userform created in VBA and I was wondering how to put a live
mailto: link in? Currently I have the email address on the form in a
textbox... but it doesn't work!

TIA
Mark (InWales)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:09:58 +0000 (UTC), "Mark \(InWales\)"
wrote:

Hello to the great and good

Two questions;

2). I have a userform created in VBA and I was wondering how to put a live
mailto: link in? Currently I have the email address on the form in a
textbox... but it doesn't work!

Hi Mark in Wales.

I have a spreadsheet that copies itself to a new workbook and then
sends the copy to a n=umber of email addresses. The code is as follows

ActiveSheet.Copy
Set wb = ActiveWorkbook
With wb
..SaveAs Fpath & Format(Range("c2"), "dd-mmm-yy") & ".xls"
.SendMail ", Format(Range("c2"), "dd-mmm-yy"), True

You may only want to use the send bit of the code. Hope this helps.

Peter in Wales also
--
Cheers

Peter

Remove the INVALID to reply
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Peter for the input - will give it a go!
Mark (InWales)

"Peter" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:09:58 +0000 (UTC), "Mark \(InWales\)"
wrote:

Hello to the great and good

Two questions;