Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create multi-field, with layout, user questionnaire to save reply.

I'm creating a questionnaire to send to vendors. My target software imports
csv files. I want my questionnaire in Excel but I don't want a really long
row of headings with data in cells beneath - it doesn't serve us well in that
layout. I'd like to create a layout in which I can select specific cells for
the field ID with the cell beneath it as the one to be exported. Basically,
I want a regular worksheet function in a non-linear layout. Is that
possible? How? I'm pretty quick on the uptake - very trainable :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you could use 3 columns (or more).

Column A: Question number
B: Description
C: Response

Row 1 would contain the version number of your questionnaire so that you know
how to parse the data and what the questions mean(??).

So you'd have to change the way you import the results or change the way you
save the results (or probably both!).

--

Dave Peterson