Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Markhaynie Markhaynie is offline

Default create multi-field, with layout, user questionnaire to save reply.

I'm creating a questionnaire to send to vendors. My target software imports
csv files. I want my questionnaire in Excel but I don't want a really long
row of headings with data in cells beneath - it doesn't serve us well in that
layout. I'd like to create a layout in which I can select specific cells for
the field ID with the cell beneath it as the one to be exported. Basically,
I want a regular worksheet function in a non-linear layout. Is that
possible? How? I'm pretty quick on the uptake - very trainable :)