Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MsgBox Spacing of Characters

This may be my imagination, but it appears there is not a one-to-one
relationship between the number of spaces that I insert between the
quote marks when specifying the Msg and the appearance of the text in
the MsgBox when the macro is executed. For example, I have some rather
long Msg statements that I would like to appear on three lines in the
MsgBox. So, I insert a guesstimated number of spaces into two sections
of the Msg spec to force word wrap at those sections. It's a trial and
error process. Is there a one-to-one relationship?

Thanks for a response.
Chuckles123

--
Chuckles123
Chuckles123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14948

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No.

msg = "Abcd" & vbNewLine & "Efgh" & vbNewLine & "ijkl

msgbox msg

Tom Ogilvy