Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Run code after entry

What type of code should I use if I want to keep an eye on any entry changes
made in Sheet1.Range("A1") without activating code manually?

I think im looking for something like:

Sub Sheet1.Range("A1")_Change
'my code checking the contents of Sheet1.Range("A1")
End Sub sub

Thanks
The Doctor
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try this

Code:
--------------------
If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Put your code here!"
--------------------

--
WillR
WillR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=145

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rog rog is offline

There is an in-built event to trap this in each worksheet
object :

Look for :

in Sheet1 object

Rgds