Margo

Default zip code entry

I saw a couple of other posts regarding the problem with the zeros not
displaying properly in zip code entries. I'm able to see the zeros, but when
i try to mail merge the zeros are there but the rest of the zip code
dissapears. Or if I don't format the cell as text, then the zeros don't
print, only the last four digits print. So i either get 0 by itself, or 1234
with no zero in front. Can someone please help me?