Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MsgBox Contents

Hi,

I have a messagebox, that contains certain information that change
based on what in input in a cell on the sheet. I have written th
msgbox that i need, but the way i thought i could insert the cel
contents didn't work. Can someone please help....I need the [date1] t
show the contents of the specified range instead of "[date1]".....

Code:

Sub Week1Sun()
Dim date1 as variant
[date1] = sheets("sheet1").range("c1")

If sheets("sheet1").range("a1") = "0" then
msgbox "You're requested time has been entered for [date1] at 0:00
0:30."
else:
msgbox "Please enter a value into the specified cell."
end if
end sub

Thanks for any help that is provide

--
dok11
dok112's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1058

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10 N10 is offline

HI try

msgbox "You're requested time has been entered for "& [date1] & " at
0:00 -0:30."

Best N10

"dok112" wrote in message

I have a messagebox, that contains certain information that changes
based on what in input in a cell on the sheet. I have written the
msgbox that i need, but the way i thought i could insert the cell
contents didn't work. Can someone please help....I need the [date1] to
show the contents of the specified range instead of "[date1]".....

Code:

Sub Week1Sun()
Dim date1 as variant
[date1] = sheets("sheet1").range("c1")

If sheets("sheet1").range("a1") = "0" then
msgbox "You're requested time has been entered for [date1] at 0:00 -
0:30."
else:
msgbox "Please enter a value into the specified cell."
end if
end sub

Thanks for any help that is provided

--