adw223

Default Macro to remove contents of cell and move all other contents up one row

I've very lillte or no experience of macros and got some very useful
help from a kind user of this forum a couple of days back and I'm back
looking for more help. Its a bit long winded but here goes.

I need a macro which checks the contents of a couple of ranges of
cells, starting with the first range of cells lets say it checks cells
A4,B4,C4,D4 down to cells A20,B20,C20,D20. Now if for example cells
A7,B7,C7 and D7 have values (note the formulas used in these cells
means that if A7 has a value then B7,C7 and D7 will also have a value
if A7 is blank then B7,C7, and D7 will be blank) and no other cells in
the range have values except A15,B15,C15 and D15 then the macro should
take the contents of cells A7,B7,C7 and D7 and assign them to the first
lot of cells in the range that are blank i.e. cells A4,B4,C4 and D4 and
take the contents of cells A15,B15,C15 and D15 and assign them to cells
A5,B5,C5 and D5 and so on.
It then moves on to the next range of cells and does the same thing. In
total there are about 12 different ranges but if I had the format of the
code for the first 1 or 2 then the rest will be nearly the same.
I'm not sure I made a very good job of explaining so I have attached a
file which shows what I have and what I want. Help would be greatly
appreciated.

--
adw223
adw223's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24750

adw223

I think i tried to attach a file type thats not valid so I'll try again.

|Filename: what i want.jpeg |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3555 |