Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro icon

Hello,
I have a macro in a network folder and I assigned an icon
to it in one of excel toolbar. It seems it is working
fine, my question how can I get macro icon be available
for all users who launch excel in the terminal server?
Thanks,
Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi,
Icons in excel are machine specific. if you created this
icon through customize on your machine, this does not
effect other machines.
option 1. customize all the other machines.
option 2. in the on open event, create a code that
creates a custom tool bar with the icon on it.

I have a macro in a network folder and I assigned an

icon
to it in one of excel toolbar. It seems it is working
fine, my question how can I get macro icon be available
for all users who launch excel in the terminal server?
Thanks,
Jim
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply. I am putting that icon by using my
userid in the terminal server, and other users who come to
the same server do not see that icon, so it is not machine
base, it seems user base setting. Is there a way customize
excel for the machine?