Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Image Edit and WebBrowser controls

I have a spreadsheet with an Image Edit control and a
WebBrowser control. When the spreadsheet is opened, the
following 2 messages are displayed in separate pop-up
windows:

(1) File Not Found / Unable to display image

(2) Image Not Displayed

I beleive these are displayed since an image has not been
selected when the spreadsheet is being opened.

I'm guessing we could code an image to display when the
spreadsheet is opened but I would rather just not have the
messages displayed to the end user.

I've tried "application.displayalerts = False" but that is
not working.

Any suggestions on how to prevent the messages from being
displayed would be appreciated. Thanks for the help.