Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Printing only rows with values - newbie question

Hansi,

An easy way to deal with this is to use the Autofilter, and filter out all
"" values by choosing "nonblanks". Excel treats "" returned by formulas as
blanks.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Hansi" wrote in message
Hi.

I'm making a spreadsheet where I'm collecting a lot of prices. I've

figured
out how to sort them, but I'm getting a lot of empty cells in the bottom.
This cells has formulas, and culd later get data, so I cant delete them.

What
I would like to do, is to specify the range Excel should print. What I'm
lokking for, is the rownumber, since the number of columns are given. In
other words, how do I find the rownumber of the last cell with a value in

it,
and print it?

Regards

Hansi