Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Average command

Hi,

How can I do the following (I guess for you it will
be simple):)

I would like to use the Average command as follow:

I called cell A1: RSI1

So the Average command will be:

Average(the cell that I'm right now : the cell that
I'm right now - RSI1).

How can write this command?

Thank you,

Haim.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you wil get an error as you will be in a circular reference

at least if you try to do this with no VBA!

using vba:

sub TryThis()
dim Answer as long
Answer
Application.WorksheetFunction.Average(Range(Active Cell.Address
Range("RSI1")))

end su