Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I cannot installed microsoft office 2000 in my computer

When I try to install microsoft office 2000 in my computer, a flag comes out
saying:"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this
installation"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

That has little to do with whatever you try to install. The system
administrator on the computer has denied you the priviledge to install
anything on the computer.

Wheter this system administrator is the real company monster, yourself in a
distracted moment, or your skilled little daughter, is impossible to tell
from the information you provide.

Best wishes Harald

"senseiluis" skrev i melding
When I try to install microsoft office 2000 in my computer, a flag comes

out
saying:"The system administrator has set policies to prevent this
installation"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try a windows forum....but are you trying to install Office using
resricted user account, or an admistrator account?

It makes a big difference.......

Restricted users cannot install major software.

Celtic_Avenge

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
sounds like you're trying to install Office from a user account with
not sufficient rights. Maybe start the installation logged in as
administrator.

If this happens in a company environment ask your sysadmin

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"senseiluis" schrieb im