Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Installed Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate

I am a student and I just installed the MS Office Ultimate 2007 software.
The software came with two discs. I only installed disc # 1 that contained
all of the MS Office programs that are in the suite. The computer only
prompted me to install disc # 1. If anyone has ever installed MS Offices
ultimate edition. What is contained in disc # 2?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have Office 2007 Ultimate and it came on only one DVD, so I can only
speculate on what is on your second disc. My first guess would be
optional installation items such as clip art, photos, and the like.
You could insert the disc, open it up, and see what is on it. If there
is a setup.exe program on the disc, run it. It won't cause any harm.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC