Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control Properties

Does anyone know where to find an exhaustive explanation
of the properties that can be used in controls?

I'm speaking of properties like font, border, left, etc.

I'm looking for a list of all possible properties and an
explanation of their use.

I realize that lots of them are intuitive and I see lots
of references to them, but I have not found their
explanation available anywhere online.

Thanks for all your efforts.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Sorry all,

I should have searched more diligently. The correct
answer, of course, is Microsoft Forms Object Model
Reference, which can be reached from "Contents" in VBA
help.

Maybe this helps some others.

.