rpalmer4

Default Spinner Control Properties

I'm trying to set up two spinner controls that are assigned to deferent cell
values one is a percentage and the other is a one decimal point value. The
problem I'm having is trying to get the spinner cell value to move in the
case of the percentage cell only one percentage point 1% at a time versus the
100% increments at a time. The other is the cell value with one decimal point
to move 0.1 increments versus the 1.0 it's moving know. How can I fix this?
DOR

The linked cell will move a minimum of the value one at a time. What
you need to do is to have another cell equated to one-hundreth of the
linked cell or some value plus one-hundreth of the linked cell value.
Similarly for the one-tenth situation, have another cell equal to
one-tenth of the linked cell. Then each adjustment of one on the
spinner will cause an adjustment of 0.1 in the linked cell, (or .01 in
the the percentage case).