KG

Default Spinner control to increment percentages

How can I use a spinner control to increment % numbers in the linked cell? I
believe I need to use a second cell for the calculations but I don't remember
the technique
Bernard Liengme

Link the spinner to cell A1 (for example); set MIN to 0, MAX to 100
In cell B1 (say) use =A1/100 to get values from 0 to 1.
Remember that 25% is really 0.25 when you do any math with it; if you wish
you could format B1 with the % tool.
This will give you steps 0, 0.1, 0.02..... 0.99, 1
To get more precision set MAX to 1000 and use =A1/1000.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme