Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Control Box Properties

I am trying to group some options buttons that I am using in a spreadsheet by
using the group box in the forms toolbar, but the group box defaults to a
visible border that I would like to hide. How do I do this? Thanks in advance
for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can't format anything from the forms toolbar, instead you can use option
buttons from the control toolbox. You can change the groupname in the
properties to make them independent of each other so you don't need to use
any groupbox when you use them thus there wouldn't be anything to hide

Peo Sjoblom