Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MD MD is offline

Default multiple copy / paste on locked sheet

I have a sheet that has multiple cells that need to be copied (say A1, A3,
A5) from sheet1. These three cells need to be pasted on sheet2, in the same
order but offset by 100 lines (A101, A103, A105) and this sheet is locked
but the target cells are unlocked.

So far I can copy but I don't know how to paste?

Sub Macro1()
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A1,A3,A5").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select

' problem starts here!
Range("A101,A103,A105").Select
??????.Paste
End Sub

Regards
MD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub Macro1()
Sheet("Sheet2").Range("A101,A103,A105").Value =
Sheet("Sheet1").Range("A1,A3,A5").Value
End Sub

Or
Sheet("Sheet1").Range("A1,A3,A5").Copy Destination: =
Sheet("Sheet2").Range("A101,A103,A105")

Mike F