Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hidden Macro

I am working on a shared workbook where I cannot edit the
macros. There is no menu option to unshare the workbook
nor to unprotect it. How do I get to edit the macros?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There wasn't a Tools|Share Workbook option on the worksheet menubar?

Does that option appear if you just start excel and start a new workbook?

(maybe the developer was trying to stop you from unsharing the workbook.)

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Dave

the option does appear if I just start excel. I agree the
developer may have been trying to stop unsharing however
he did leave us with all his passwords etc...I just need
some means that will allow me to unshare and unprotect
that requires a password.

peebar wrote:

I am working on a shared workbook where I cannot edit

the
macros. There is no menu option to unshare the workbook
nor to unprotect it. How do I get to edit the macros?

--

Dave Peterson

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave

It worked...thanks for all the help.
Hidden Macro Scott Excel Programming 3 July 28th 04 04:08 PM
Redundant Macro warning or hidden macro? MattF Excel Programming 1 January 14th 04 12:14 PM
Hidden macro Don[_14_] Excel Programming 3 December 1st 03 07:22 PM