Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need to export to text file a column

I need to export to text file a column starting in C5, BUT I don't know how
many entry in the column.
How can it be done?
Many Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

activesheet.copy
With Activesheet
set rng = .Range(.Range("C5"),.Range("C5").End(xldown))
.rows(rng.rows(rng.rows.count).row & ":65536").Delete
rng.copy .Range("A1")
.Range("B:IV").EntireColumn.Delete
End with
Activeworkbook.SaveAs "C:\Files\MyText.csv, FileFormat:=xlCSV

Tom Ogilvy

"mark" wrote in message
I need to export to text file a column starting in C5, BUT I don't know

how
many entry in the column.
How can it be done?
Many Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,
I actually need to add the word Check before the entry of the column and
the word Done after.
For example: 77777
98988
98881