Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Qn: Worksheet Open???

Hello Everyone,

Is there a way initialize a worksheet when it is opened. I know I can do it
with a workbook when it is opened, but I wanted to put a subroutine that
will check a cell to see if it has data in it, if NOT, then to msgbox "Setup
Not Complete, would you like to complete your setup now?? Can you put a
initialize in a worksheet???

Thanks.. mv

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Open???

Each worksheet has an activate event. It is possible you could use that.
The sheet that is visible when the workbook is opened will not fire its
activate event, so you would probably want to have another sheet active when
opening. You could do this in the Workbook_Open event.

Chip Pearson's page on events.

Tom Ogilvy