Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add-in loading problem

I've created an add-in using J-Walks menumaker. However, I'm gettin
this error when I loda Excel for the first time each day (not th
second time).

Error - Cannot Open Microsoft Excel Add-in for editing. Please edit th
source document instead.

This error pops up three times for three add-ins that fail to load. Tw
add-ins succeed in loading. THe only difference has been my newl
created add-in that has not changed too much from the origina
menumaker.

Any thoughts as to why Excel fails to load some of my add-ins on onl
the first boot up of Excel for each boot up of my computer??

Thanks

Richar