Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table Grouping

Hi All -

Hope someone can help with my question.

I am trying to build a pivot table using vba. My problem comes when
trying to manually group fields with text labels. I have two fields
named "Adjustments" and "Charges" which need to be grouped so I can get
a total.

My question: Does anyone know how to refer to these Labels in code
other than just using the cell reference? I have tried the PivotSelect
statement but that will not work when trying to select two fields.
Maybe if I can get the address returned and then use that as input for
the range.select?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks.