Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jam Jam is offline

Default How can i set up the alerts on the desktop ?

I have done what the help suggested in the Outlook 2003 to have an alert in
the desktop when new messages arrive .Still it's not working, i am recieving
messages and no alerts are showing.My inbox retrieves my mail from the
Hotmail account. Is my Hotmail Inbox in Outlook 2003 the default inbox folder
or not?How can i make it the default folder to have the desktop alert. Or am
missing some thing else?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And you're posting to an Excel forum because ... ?

There's probably someone looking in who can help but it's a bit off topic
and you might get a better response from one of the Outlook groups

"Jam" wrote in message
I have done what the help suggested in the Outlook 2003 to have an alert

in
the desktop when new messages arrive .Still it's not working, i am

recieving
messages and no alerts are showing.My inbox retrieves my mail from the
Hotmail account. Is my Hotmail Inbox in Outlook 2003 the default inbox

folder
or not?How can i make it the default folder to have the desktop alert. Or

am
missing some thing else?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jam Jam is offline

"Jam" wrote in message
I have done what the help suggested in the Outlook 2003 to have an alert

in
the desktop when new messages arrive .Still it's not working, i am

recieving
messages and no alerts are showing.My inbox retrieves my mail from the
Hotmail account. Is my Hotmail Inbox in Outlook 2003 the default inbox

folder
or not?How can i make it the default folder to have the desktop alert. Or

am
missing some thing else?

oooPS really sorry,i didnt chose where to post since i was directly linked here..Sorry

Alerts Mark Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 9th 09 03:01 PM
Alerts Mohamed[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 31st 08 02:10 PM
EXCEL FILES SAVED TO DESKTOP WILL NOT OPEN FROM DESKTOP randy111 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 January 13th 08 10:38 PM
Alerts? audiophile New Users to Excel 4 December 29th 05 02:16 PM
Alerts Jimbo Excel Programming 2 January 15th 04 08:57 PM