Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jam Jam is offline

Default How can i set up the alerts on the desktop ?

"Trevor Shuttleworth" wrote:

And you're posting to an Excel forum because ... ?

There's probably someone looking in who can help but it's a bit off topic
and you might get a better response from one of the Outlook groups

"Jam" wrote in message
I have done what the help suggested in the Outlook 2003 to have an alert

in
the desktop when new messages arrive .Still it's not working, i am

recieving
messages and no alerts are showing.My inbox retrieves my mail from the
Hotmail account. Is my Hotmail Inbox in Outlook 2003 the default inbox

folder
or not?How can i make it the default folder to have the desktop alert. Or

am
missing some thing else?

oooPS really sorry,i didnt chose where to post since i was directly linked here..Sorry