Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Through code : Making a global change to 100 templates

I have a few hundred templates. each template has some forms and oee of the
forms pops up on worksheet open.

Now the challenge is that i have a global change to make to all the
templates : making the sheet tabs available (which are originally hidden).

I want to do it through code rather than going to each of the template and
doing it manually...

Any ideas....thoughts would be highly appreciated.
--
Ajit
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about using SendKeys to cancel the form ?
(presumably this is all you wanted).
or
code to unload the form