Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Instrument Guy

Default How do I do a global change from uppercase to lowercase?

I have been sent an Excel spreadsheet and asked to change the text from
uppercase to lowercase. I could do this manually but it is quite a large
file. Is there a way to do a global change?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I would use a macro:
From Chip Pearson:
http://cpearson.com/excel/case.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dsuperc

download this add in http://www.asap-utilities.com/ its free and has a tool
to convert text to either upper or lower case.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I would use a macro:
From Chip Pearson: