Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clipboard Message

I have a procedure for copying data from one workbook to another and it
works perfectly except for one little niggle. At one point I use a copy and
paste procedure and at the end of the whole transfer between workbooks,
which are both open, one off the books is closed. At this point the standard
message about data in the clipboard comes up with the options to save or not
etc. This needs a user input which I really wanted to avoid . A message
appears at the end of the transfer to confirm that all data has been
transferred. Is there a way to shut off the clipboard message? I am
conscious of Display Alerts but I am not sure if it applies to this
situation and I do not want to turn off the final message. I value any
guidance.

Kind Regards
Graham Haughs
Turriff, Scotland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Graham

Try Application.CutCopyMode = False at the end of your code.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP