Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Find

target = worksheets(1).Range("A1").value
set rng = worksheets(2).Cells.Find(target)
if not rng is nothing then
application.goto rng, true
else
msgbox "Not found"
End if

Tom Ogilvy

"JavyD" wrote in message
Hello guys,

Is there any possible way, that with a macro, with a button on sheet one,
can look at an item # in sheet one, say cell A1, and look for that item #

and
take me there on sheet 2?

Pretty please!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hey Tom, How can I make this macro understand to look at the cell next to it,
.. I'm going to put a button in each row, A 2, A3, A4. And I need it to see
the item # next to it. Looks like I'm asking for too much right. Or do I
have to do a macro for each item #?