Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Get Macro warning, but can't find Macro

thanks in advance for your help..

I was working on a file, and must have added a macro inadvertently when I wa
experimenting with form controls.

the next time I opened the file, I got the macro warning, so I clicked
"enable," then found the one macro listed in the macro list under "this
workbook" and deleted it. I saved the workbook...even closed Excel, but I
still get the warning every time I open the file, and there is no macro in
the macro list...

I'm confused.... where is this thing hiding? I'm using Excel 2003..

It's important that I get rid of this warning because I need to send this
off to someone, and it can't have any warnings come up..

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default NEVER MIND! GOT IT... Get Macro warning, but can't find Macro

OK, sorry for the bother, I got it! Opened VBA editor...and even though I
could see no code, apparently there's still a module there that needed to be
deleted.. Now I know what to do the next time!