Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find max value in macro

I want to define a constant in my macro to be the maximum value in the range
from c2 to the the last row in column c.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

By definition a constant isn't variable. Unless you're trying to chnage
your code modules on the fly...

You could set a variable to that value:

Dim dMax As Double
dMax = Application.WorksheetFunction.Max(Range("C2:C" & Rows.Count))

In article ,
Steve wrote:

I want to define a constant in my macro to be the maximum value in the range
from c2 to the the last row in column c.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

see your other post