Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default appactivate

I am trying to create some VBA in Excel that gathers data
from another application and brings it back into excel.
I can get the VBA code to do this but I can't get the
excel to display on top over the application that I
gathered the other info from. Does anyone know how to
make the excel spreadsheet be ontop again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Philip

I have used

AppActivate "Microsoft Excel"