-   -   appactivate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307712-appactivate.html)

Philip Kopf

appactivate

I am trying to create some VBA in Excel that gathers data
from another application and brings it back into excel.
I can get the VBA code to do this but I can't get the
excel to display on top over the application that I
gathered the other info from. Does anyone know how to
make the excel spreadsheet be ontop again?

Tom Ogilvy

appactivate

Look at the appactivate command.

Tom Ogilvy

"Philip Kopf" wrote in message
I am trying to create some VBA in Excel that gathers data
from another application and brings it back into excel.
I can get the VBA code to do this but I can't get the
excel to display on top over the application that I
gathered the other info from. Does anyone know how to
make the excel spreadsheet be ontop again?

mudraker[_311_]

appactivate

Philip

I have used