Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default AppActivate problem when called twice

Hi

I've been working on controlling a Non-Microsoft application from Excel VBA using the AppActivate and SendKeys procedures

Currently, the Appactivate command resides inside a For-Next loop (and I think it needs to since I'll be switching to Powerpoint within each run of the loop)

I've been finding that, after the 1st run through, it does not automatically re-activate this external application until I manually switch back to Excel by clicking on it..

My question is: Would there be a way in code to either Switch back to Excel (similar to what happens when there's an error in the program) or Deactivate the external application, such that when the program hits another AppActivate command, it'll zoom directly back to external application, like it did on its 1st run through

I am using Excel 2000

Thanks heaps for your suggestions

SuperJas.