Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy cell without border

I know this is a ridiculously simple question but I cannot find th
solution anywhere on the net or in the help files. I have data in
cell that has a border around it and I want to be able to copy the dat
without the border to a cell on another sheet.

This code copies the border and the data:

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B4").Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("E5")

TIA
Ke

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ken, try this
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("E5") = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B4").Value

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Sparrowhawk " wrote in message
I know this is a ridiculously simple question but I cannot find the
solution anywhere on the net or in the help files. I have data in a
cell that has a border around it and I want to be able to copy the data
without the border to a cell on another sheet.

This code copies the border and the data:

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B4").Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("E5")

TIA
Ken

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In addition to the other solutions posted, if you want to paste everything
except the borders you could try

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B4").Copy
Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("E4").PasteSpecial_
Paste:=xlPasteAllExceptBorders

--
Return email address is not as DEEP as it appears