Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XP upgrade and old 2000 macros

I have files with a lot of macros that was created in
Excel 2000.
I now upgraded to Office XP and my macros want run, due
to High security issues?
What do I need to do for this files to work on XP?

Thanks in advance.

Carl
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Carl, tools, macros, security, set to medium

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Carl" wrote in message
I have files with a lot of macros that was created in
Excel 2000.
I now upgraded to Office XP and my macros want run, due
to High security issues?
What do I need to do for this files to work on XP?

Thanks in advance.

Carl

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Thanks a million.

Carl

Carl, tools, macros, security, set to medium

--
Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can

benefit from it
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Carl" wrote in

message