-   -   XP upgrade and old 2000 macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/307684-xp-upgrade-old-2000-macros.html)

carl

XP upgrade and old 2000 macros

I have files with a lot of macros that was created in
Excel 2000.
I now upgraded to Office XP and my macros want run, due
to High security issues?
What do I need to do for this files to work on XP?

Thanks in advance.

Carl

Paul B[_6_]

XP upgrade and old 2000 macros

Carl, tools, macros, security, set to medium

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Carl" wrote in message
I have files with a lot of macros that was created in
Excel 2000.
I now upgraded to Office XP and my macros want run, due
to High security issues?
What do I need to do for this files to work on XP?

Thanks in advance.

Carl

No Name

XP upgrade and old 2000 macros

Thanks a million.

Carl

Carl, tools, macros, security, set to medium

--
Paul B
Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can

benefit from it
Using Excel 2000 & 2003
"Carl" wrote in

message