Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel comments field

Is there any way that I can find information not visible for a comment
in a field. What I need to know is the date and time the comment was
added to a field.
Does anyone have any information on how to track changes in this?

Thanks

Humberto Morhcano

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What Tom states is my perception as well.

If you were to put the comment in as cell content instead of as
a cell comment, you might find a usable solution in another posting today.
http://google.com/groups?threadm=%23...GP09.phx. gbl
---
HTH,