Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel 2000 how to format the comments font all comments

In Excel how can I set a worksheet so that when entering a comment the font
is always the same. I know how to change the font etc in individual comments
but want all comment boxes to come up in the font and size I want?

I did post this yesterday but the link from microsoft to the answer only
gives me a blank page, so don't know where t find it.