Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Excel comments field

What Tom states is my perception as well.

If you were to put the comment in as cell content instead of as
a cell comment, you might find a usable solution in another posting today.
http://google.com/groups?threadm=%23...GP09.phx. gbl
---
HTH,

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message ...
I don't believe there is any built in tracking of this information nor does
adding a comment trigger an event that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy

"Humberto Morchano" wrote in message
om...
Is there any way that I can find information not visible for a comment
in a field. What I need to know is the date and time the comment was
added to a field.
Does anyone have any information on how to track changes in this?

Thanks

Humberto Morhcano