Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Footer Memory leak

Does anyone have ideas on a workaround for a footer memory leak I have
(Starting Private Bytes = 132Mb, ending = 230Mb)

I tried to just select the sheet, but this is not really helpful. It would
be nice to use the automation of page numbers.

Is there a workaround?
Ideas I had we
- Setup the rows so that they are specific heights, and thus get even
pages, this might be tedious to do and hard to maintain
- Add the footer to the worksheet, but How do I add a page number
which can change according to the page its on?

Claus

XL 2007 - Out of Memory - memory leak/bug? PCLIVE Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 23rd 09 03:31 PM
Track a Memory Leak beeawwb[_8_] Excel Programming 6 June 3rd 04 12:55 AM
Memory Leak MD Excel Programming 1 May 28th 04 05:14 PM
Memory Leak GSS[_2_] Excel Programming 1 December 22nd 03 09:21 PM
Memory Leak using ADO 2.6 Jason[_17_] Excel Programming 2 August 26th 03 02:42 PM