Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Zimmermann Claus Zimmermann is offline

Default Footer Memory leak

Does anyone have ideas on a workaround for a footer memory leak I have
(Starting Private Bytes = 132Mb, ending = 230Mb)

I tried to just select the sheet, but this is not really helpful. It would
be nice to use the automation of page numbers.

Is there a workaround?
Ideas I had we
- Setup the rows so that they are specific heights, and thus get even
pages, this might be tedious to do and hard to maintain
- Add the footer to the worksheet, but How do I add a page number
which can change according to the page its on?

Claus