Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete Password protected macros

I have done a lot of searching and I have found that it doesn't seem
to be possible for a macro to be able to access the password
attributes for it's project in Excel.

I am trying to figure out a way to keep my macros protected, and at
the same time give the users the ability to delete all macros in a
project. I have tried to create macros that delete all of the other
macros, but it still doesn't work unless you unlock the macros with
the password first. Does anyone have a suggetion on what I can do?

Thanks,
Matt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe move your code to an addin--so the workbook doesn't have any code in it.

Or if you don't have any code behind the ThisWorkbook or worksheets or forms
or...

Just give them one more macro that copies the sheets they need to a new
workbook.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try selecting all sheets and copying to a new workbook.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com