Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Matt[_26_] Matt[_26_] is offline

Default Delete Password protected macros

I have done a lot of searching and I have found that it doesn't seem
to be possible for a macro to be able to access the password
attributes for it's project in Excel.

I am trying to figure out a way to keep my macros protected, and at
the same time give the users the ability to delete all macros in a
project. I have tried to create macros that delete all of the other
macros, but it still doesn't work unless you unlock the macros with
the password first. Does anyone have a suggetion on what I can do?

Thanks,
Matt