Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Run Macros in a Password-protected workbook?

I have an excel worksheet which has several macros associated with it.
However the workbook is password protected and so when I open the file, the
macros are automatically disabled. Excel says "you can't run macros that
can't be scanned by the appropriate virus scanning software". Since I wrote
the macros I know they are OK. I've tried setting the Trust Setting to
"enable all Macros" but it still does not allow me to run the a macros
without deleting the password protection on the file. Any ideas? Thanks.